- Scott Zelkin, Manager, USA Hockey Junior Officiating Development Program will be sending a league representative to observe.
- Jim Combs, President SPHL
- Joe Ernst, Vice President of Hockey Operation, ECHL
- We’re currently in talks with our NHL Department of Minor League Development personnel to encourage their participation.
Click here to download application
1) Right Click on Download Icon and “Save Link or Page As" to your harddrive.
2) Fill out the form,
3) Click FILE> Save As > Change name of file to “YOURNAME-CAMPNAME.pdf" and save.
4) Attach it to an email addressed to email@example.com and send.
5) Submit your payment securely at payment page by clicking on the PayPal Icon below. This will confirm your participation.
ACCOMMODATIONS: We are not responsible for your accommodations.
A group rate has been made at the:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
201 Crossings Place,
$139.00 + Taxes per night (Standard Rooms with 2 Queens)
Hot Express Start Breakfast & Wifi included
Group Rate will expire on May 21st.
If you are staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, you must call them direct and book under the Group Name: Koharski Officiating Camp or use the group booking link. If you are looking to share accommodations, please let us know and we will be able to match you up with another official. Click the following link for Reservations.