Dates: June 11 – June 14, 2018
Location: Ford Ice Center, 5264 Hickory Hollow Place, Antioch TN (615) 742-4399
Price: $700 (USD) (Tuition includes partial meal plan)
We are accepting applications from all officials, minimum age of 18 at time of camp. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your completed application with deposit. Applicants are not guaranteed enrollment as space is limited. You will be notified of your enrollment status when our vetting process has been completed. Deposits will be refunded to those not selected. We will hold your deposit if you wish to remain on a waiting list.
We have partnered with Brandon Walker and his Elite Edge Hockey Showcase (eliteedgehockey.com) who will provide 24 games for our officials to work.
Some features of this camp are:
- Each official will work a minimum 9 periods stop time hockey
- Opportunities to showcase your skills to our invited guests
- 4 hours of instructional ice time
- 6 hours of Classroom sessions
- On and off-ice testing
- Team Building sessions
- Pizza and wings at opening reception June 11th
- Team Dinner on the 12th
- Lunches included
- Gift package at registration
The camp is staffed by personnel from NHL, NCAA, and minor pro officials. To date, we have received verbal commitment from:
- Scott Zelkin, Manager, USA Hockey Junior Officiating Development Program
- Jim Combs, President SPHL
- Joe Ernst, Vice President of Hockey Operation, ECHL
- currently in talks with our NHL Department of Minor League Development personnel
- Deadline date for applications is April 15th and a down payment of $200 must accompany your application.
- Cheques or money orders are to be made out to Don Koharski or use PayPal direct from our website.
- Email completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Koharski’s Officiating & Development Camps, 10723 Cup Drive, San Antonio FL 33576
- Notification of your guaranteed enrollment will be made no later than April 22nd. Balance owing will be due on or before May 1st.
- Cancellation of your guaranteed enrollment is subject to a $50 administrative fee
ACCOMMODATIONS: We are not responsible for your accommodations. Hotel information with group rate will soon be available.
If you are staying at the designated hotel you must call them direct and book under the Group Name: Koharski Officiating Camp. If you are looking to share accommodations, please let us know and we may be able to match you up with another official.